The mission of Stewardship is aligned with the Armenian Apostolic Church’s principal mission of being a light to all Armenian believers, providing the faithful with the spiritual knowledge and nourishment to ensure their growth toward becoming mature Christians. In practical terms, being a Steward is to ensure the present and future vitality and growth of the St. Andrew Armenian Apostolic Church parish.
Let a man regard us in this manner, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.
– Corithians 4:1
When you become a Steward of St. Andrew Armenian Church, you are giving a gift to the entire community.
Your gift supports:
- Access for all Armenians and the Cupertino Community to worship in an Armenian Church in Santa Clara County
- Critical efforts that help preserve our treasured church and the running of its needs
- Christian education opportunities of youth with our parish’s Sunday School and of adults with a weekly Bible Study
- Access for different church groups/organizations to support spiritual/social/cultural needs with the ACYO (Armenian Church Youth Organization), Aghpuir Group, Anahid Nalvarian Armenian School, Church Choir, Cultural Organization, Ladies Society, Social Club, Sunday School
- Access for non-church organizations to have a meeting place and hold events in Amerian Hall
There are many Stewardship levels, one to fit everyone’s contribution ability:
- STEWARD = $240
- DOLLAR-A-DAY = $365
- BRONZE = $500 – $999
- SILVER = $1,000 – $2,999
- GOLD = 3,000 – $4,999
- PLATINUM = $5,000 or more
Stewardship is a journey. It is about life – a way of life. Stewardship asks the parishioner to determine the amount of time, service and money they are able to pledge for the support of the church. It is a fair and simple manner by which each parishioner may participate in the life of the parish.
For more information contact: Pamela Abaci – Stewardship Administrator
Via the church office: (408) 257-6743
Via email: email@example.com